Saturday, June 11, 2011

SSS OFFERTORY SONGS IV

WE ARE MANY PARTS

(Antiphon)

We are many parts, we are all one Body, and the gifts we have we are given to share. May the Spirit of Love make us One in-deed, One, the Love that we share, One, our Hope in despair, One, the Cross-that we bear.

(1)

Working for the Father’s Son, working that His will be done, let us lay our gifts before the Lord. (Ant)

(2)

So my pain is pain for You. In Your joy is my joy, too, all is brought together in the Lord. (Ant)

(3)

All you seekers, great and small, seek the greatest gift of all, if you love, then you will know the Lord.

WE OFFER OUR LOVE

(1)

We offer our lives to the Lord above, we offer our hopes for it’s Jesus we love, And now as we pray, may the Lord come and say that we’ll share in His glory one day. And now as we pray, may the Lord come and say that we’ll share in His glory one day.

(2)

We offer our hopes every day we live, we know with-out Christ we have nothing to give. So now as we pray, may the Lord come and say that we’ll share in His glory one day.

PERSONS ARE GIFTS

(1)

Persons are gifts of God to me that come all wrapped so diff’rently: Some so loosely, others so tightly, but wrappings are not the gifts.

(2)

I am a gift of God to me. Do I accept the gift I see? I am a person, and for this reason, a wonderful gift of love.

(3)

Am I a gift to others, too, that must be giv’n to you and you? We are all persons, we are all gifts, so let’s have a grand exchange of gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment