Saturday, June 11, 2011

MASS SONGS (2) Line up

EUCHARISTIC CONGRESS ‘06

St. Joseph Convent of the Pink Sisters

New Manila, Quezon City.

SONGS FOR THE PROCESSION OF

THE BLESSED SACRAMENT

O SALUTARIS HOSTIA

O Salutaris Hostia Quae coeli pandis ostium:
Bella premunt hostilia, Da robur, fer auxilium.

Uni trinoque Domino Sit sempiterna gloria,
Qui vitam sine termino Nobis donet in patria.
A---men.

THE FACE OF GOD

To see the face of God is my heart’s desire.

To gaze upon the Lord is my one desire

For God so loved the world, He gave His Son,

His only begotten Son.

And they shall call Him Emmanuel,

the prince of peace, the hope of all the world.

Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel!

PRAYER FOR PEACE

Peace before us, peace behind us, peace under our feet. Peace within us, peace over us, let all around us be peace.

Love….

Light…

Christ…

Alleluia…

Peace…

End: Let all around us be peace.

Let all around us be peace.

ISANG BANSA

O kay ganda ng ating buhay. Napupuspos ng pagpapala sa sakramentong mahiwaga. Kaloob ni Hesus sa’ti’y gabay.

O kay tamis ng pagpapala. Nagmumula sa pagkakaisa. Bumubukal sa pagsasalo. Sa iisang hapag ay dumalo.

Purihin si Hesus sa sakramento. Purihin ng lahat ng tao. Purihin Siya ng Pilipino. Sa pagkakaisa lingapin Mo. (2X)

BENEDICTION: TANTUM ERGO

Tantum ergo Sacramentum Veneremur cernui:
Et antiquum documentum Novo cedat ritui:
Praestet fides supplementum Sensuum defectui.

Genitori, Genitoque Laus et iubilatio,
Salus, honor, virtus quoque Sit et benedictio:
Procedenti ab utroque Compar sit laudatio.
Amen.

V. Panem de coelo praestitisti eis.
R. Omne delectamentum in se habentem.

Oremus: Deus, qui nobis sub sacramento mirabili, passionis tuae memoriamreliquisti: tribue, quaesumus, ita nos corporis et sanguinis tui sacramysteria venerari, ut redemptionis tuae fructum in nobis iugiter sentiamus.Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum.

R. Amen

EUCHARISTIC CONGRESS ‘06

MASS SONGS

St. Joseph Convent of the Pink Sisters

New Manila, Quezon City.

ENTRANCE SONG: BALANG ARAW

1. Balang araw ang liwanag, matatanaw ng bulag;
Ang kagandahan ng umaga, pagmamasdan sa tuwina.

2. Balang araw, mumutawi sa bibig ng mga pipi, Pasasalamat at papuri, awit ng luwalhati.

KORO: aleluya, aleluya. Narito na’ng manunubos, luwalhatiin ang Diyos!

3. Balang araw, tatakbo ang pilay at ang lumpo; Magsasayaw sa kagalakan, iindak sa katuwaan.

(ulitin ang 1 at 2 habang sabay na inaawit ang Koro nang dalawang beses; pagdating sa “… papuri/manunubos…” tumuloy sa KODA)

KODA: Luwalhatiin, Luwalhatiin, luwalhatiin, luwalhatiin, luwalhatiin ang Diyos!

KYRIE: English

RESPONSORIAL PSALM: Psalm 25 (tone L)

“To You O Lord, I lift my soul”

ALLELUIA:

Alleluia, alleluia. Ikaw Panginoon, ang S’yang daan ang buhay at ang katotohanan, alleluia. (2X)

OFFERTORY SONG: Unang alay/I Offer my Life

KORO: Kunin at tanggapin ang alay na ito. Mga biyayang nagmula sa pagpapala Mo. Tanda ng bawat pusong, ‘pagkat inibig Mo. Ngayo’y nananalig, nagmamahal sa ‘Yo.

Tinapay na nagmula sa butil ng trigo, pagkaing nagbibigay ng buhay Mo. At alak na nagmula sa isang tangkay na ubas, inuming nagbibigay lakas. (KORO)

Doo doo dooo…

All that I am, all that I have, I lay them down before you O Lord: All my regrets, all my acclaim, the joy and th pain I’m making them Yours.

REFRAIN: Lord, I offer my life to You, everything I’ve been through, use it for Your glory. Lord I offer my days to You, lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice. Lord, I offer You my life.

Doo doo dooo….

Things in the past, things yet unseen. Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true. All of my hopes, all of my plans, my heart and my hands are lifted to You.

SANCTUS: “HOLY” (Bob Dufford, SJ-Dan Shutte)

MEMORIAL ACCLAMATION: “WE REMEMBER”

GREAT AMEN: WYD’ 95

LORD’S PRAYER: English

***For the kingdom the power and the glory are Yours now and forever… Amen (a-men), Amen (a-men),

Amen.

AGNUS DEI: (malumanay…from tinapay ng Buhay songbook)

COMMUNION SONGS:

PANIS ANGELICUS

Panis Angelicus Fit panis hominum

Dat panis coelicus Figures terminum

Ores Mirabilis Manducat dominum

Pauper pauper Servus et humilis

Pauper pauper Servus et humilis

*INTERLUDE*

(split voices)

Panis Angelicus Fit panis hominum

Dat panis coelicus Figures terminum

(unison)

Ores Mirabilis Manducat dominum

Pauper pauper Servus et humilis

Pauper pauper Servus, servus

Et hu---milis.

YOU ARE MINE

1. I will come to you in the silence, I will lift you from all your fear. You will hear My voice, I claim you as My choice, be still and know I am here.

2. I am hope for all who are hopeless, I am eyes for all who long to see. In the shadows of the night, I will be your light, come and rest in Me.

REFRAIN: Do not be afraid I am with you. I have called you each by name. Come and follow Me, I will bring you home; I love you and you are Mine.

3. I am strength for all the despairing, healing for the ones who dwell in shame. All the blind will see, the lame will all run free, and all will know My name. (REF)

4. I am the Word that leads all to freedom, I am the peace the world cannot give. I will call your name, embracing all your pain, stand up, now walk and live! (REF)

THIS ALONE (Based on Psalm 27)

REFRAIN: One thing I ask , this alone I seek: to dwell in the house of the Lord all my days. For one day within Your temple heals everyday alone, O Lord, bring me to Your dwelling:

1. Hear, O Lord, the sound of my calling. Hear, O Lord, and show me Your way. (REF)

2. The Lord is my light and hope of salvation. The Lord is my refuge; whom should I fear? (REF)

3. Wait on the Lord, and hope in His mercy. Wait on the Lord, and live in His Love. (REF)

RECESSIONAL: LET HEAVEN REJOICE

REFRAIN:

Let heaven rejoice and earth be glad, let all creation sing. Let children proclaim in every land, hosanna to our King.

Sound the trumpet into the night, the day of the Lord is near. Wake his people, lift your voice proclaim it to the world.

Rise in splendor shake off your sleep; put on your robes of joy. And in the morning you shall see, the glory of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment