Saturday, June 11, 2011

SSS OFFERTORY SONGS I

ENGLISH

SELF-SURRENDER

Lord Jesus, I unite myself to Your perpetual, unceasing, universal sacrifice. I offer myself to You everyday of my life and every moment of everyday surrender to Your most holy will. You have been the victim of my salvation. I wish to be the victim of Your great love.

// Accept my desire, take my offering; graciously, hear my prayer. Let me live for love of You, let me die for love of You. Let my last heartbeat be an act of perfect love. //

LORD HERE I AM

Lord, here I am to answer Your call. Lord, here I am to serve and love You.

// I have left everything just to follow You. Here is my heart, here is my mind, here is my soul, here is my whole self; I am for You and You alone. //

WHAT CAN W BRING

(1)

What can we bring to offer as our gift to You, O God? You are full of kindness for Your sinful sons.

(Antiphon)

Father, all that we have, Father, comes from Your hands. So we offer You Jesus as our holy gift, O Lord, our God.

(2)

Take then, O God, our labor and our suffering and pain; take then beauty, gladness, heart and mind and will. (Ant)

(3)

Take then, O God, this bread and wine, our humble food and drink; symbols of our human labor, of our selves. (Ant)

TAKE, O LORD, THIS OFFERING

(1)

Take, O Lord, this offering with hands outstretched imploring. Take, O Lord, this sacrifice and lift it to the skies.

(2)

This humble life we offer, in loving care protect. With contrite hearts we pray to You, Your mercy grant us, Lord.

(3)

Listen, Lord, this prayer we send to You on high. Grant, O Lord, to those who seek the secret of Your love.

TAKE OUR BREAD

(Antiphon)

Take our bread, we ask You take our hearts, we love You, take our lives, O Father, we are Yours, we are Yours

(1)

Yours as we stand at the table You set; Yours as we eat the bread our hearts

can’t forget. We are the sign of Your life with us yet, we are Yours, we are Yours. (Ant)

(2)

Your holy people standing washed in Your blood, spirit filled yet hungry as we await Your food. We are poor, but we’ve brought ourselves the best we could, we are Yours, we are Yours. (Ant)

TAKE MY HANDS

(1)

Take my hands and make them as Your own, and use them for Your Kingdom here on earth. Consecrate them to Your care, anoint them for Your service where You may need Your Gospel to be sown.

(2)

Take my hands, they speak now for my heart, and by their actions they will show their love. Guard them on their daily course, be their strength and guiding force to ever serve the Trinity above.

(3)

Take my hands, I give them to You, Lord. Prepare them for the service of Your name. Open them to human need and by their love they’ll sow Your seed. So all my know the love and hope You give.

(Coda)

Take my hands, take my hands, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment