Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mass Songs Line up 3 (Advent)

EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION

MASS SONGS

I. ENTRANCE SONG: O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL

O Come All Ye Faithful
Joyful and triumphant,
O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem.
Come and behold Him,
Born the King of Angels;

O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord.

O Sing, choirs of angels,
Sing in exultation,
Sing all that hear in heaven God's holy word.
Give to our Father glory in the Highest;

LORD HAVE MERCY…

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

Glory to God in the highest, and peace to God’s people on earth! Glory to God in the highest, and peace to God’s people on earth!

Lord God, Heavenly king! Almighty God and Father! We worship You we give You thanks We praise You for Your glory.

Lord, Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father! Lord, God, Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world. Have mercy on us. Have mercy on us. You are seated at the right hand of the Father. Receive our prayer! Receive our prayer.

For You alone are the Holy one, You alone are the Lord! You alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ. With the Holy Spirit in the glory of God the Father, Amen!

RESPONSORIAL PSALM

ALLELUIA:

Alleluia, alleluia. Ikaw Panginoon, ang S’yang daan ang buhay at ang katotohanan, alleluia. (2X)

OFFERTORY SONG: I Offer my Life

Doo doo dooo…

All that I am, all that I have, I lay them down before you O Lord: All my regrets, all my acclaim, the joy and th pain I’m making them Yours.

REFRAIN: Lord, I offer my life to You, everything I’ve been through, use it for Your glory. Lord I offer my days to You, lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice. Lord, I offer You my life.

Doo doo dooo….

Things in the past, things yet unseen. Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true. All of my hopes, all of my plans, my heart and my hands are lifted to You.

SANCTUS: “HOLY”

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord,. God of power and might. Heaven and earth are filled with your glory. Hosanna, Hosanna on high. Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest. Hosanna in the highest. Hosanna, Hosanna on high!

MEMORIAL ACCLAMATION: “WE REMEMBER”

We remember how you loved us through your death and still we celebrate for you are with us here. And we believe that we will see you when you come in your glory Lord. We remember. We celebrate. We believe.

GREAT AMEN: WYD’ 95

LORD’S PRAYER: English

***For the kingdom the power and the glory are Yours now and forever

KORDERO NG DIYOS

COMMUNION SONGS:

THE FACE OF GOD

To see the face of God is my heart’s desire.

To gaze upon the Lord is my one desire

For God so loved the world, He gave His Son,

His only begotten Son.

And they shall call Him Emmanuel,

the prince of peace, the hope of all the world.

Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel!

PRAYER FOR PEACE

Peace before us, peace behind us, peace under our feet. Peace within us, peace over us, let all around us be peace.

Love….

Light…

Christ…

Alleluia…

Peace…

End: Let all around us be peace.

Let all around us be peace.

RECESSIONAL: LET HEAVEN REJOICE

REFRAIN:

Let heaven rejoice and earth be glad, let all creation sing. Let children proclaim in every land, hosanna to our King.

Sound the trumpet into the night, the day of the Lord is near. Wake his people, lift your voice proclaim it to the world.

Rise in splendor shake off your sleep; put on your robes of joy. And in the morning you shall see, the glory of the Lord.

2 comments: